The holidays are here, don’t miss out on the best holiday DJ! DJ Hoof will be sure to keep your holiday party hopping from the beginning to the end! See these tips so you can have the best holiday DJ experience!
- Book as early as possible. You want to plan your party, and be sure that you have the date and time slot that you want to have your party. So booking ahead of time is the best option.
- Do your research, and ask the important questions. You want to know what you’re paying for ahead of time, and it’s important to feel comfortable with the DJ you’re hiring.
- If you’re on a budget, pick a date and time that isn’t the most popular. Choose a day that isn’t a Friday or Saturday night. They might already be chosen, and are probably more expensive. Choosing a week day, or an earlier time might save you money, and get you a date where you might not have had one.
- Be sure you’re choosing a DJ who has experience. You want your holiday party to be the best! A great DJ will have people on the dance floor, and keep the party going throughout the whole party.
- Discuss a playlist. Let them know the types of music you’d like to have at your party. But a well prepared DJ will have plenty of music, and different genres of music available to play. They also know how to read a room, and know what styles of music they need to play to keep people dancing the night away. Remember, they’re artists, and specialists at what they do. It’s why you hired them in the first place!
We want your holiday party to be the best! Give us a call or check our availability schedule and get your holiday party booked ASAP!